html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: It's a holiday and I'm stuck at home...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

It's a holiday and I'm stuck at home...

Yes it's a holiday but I'm going nowhere. Got dragged out of my bed by my elder brother who insisted on playing basketball. Aiyoh. I was so tired. We ended up watching "I bet you will" on mtv channel for an hour before we hit the basket ball court.

Had the feeling that it was not a good day for basketballing. And I was right. First I lost to my elder bro in the 3 point shootout ( we always try to out score each other). We had a race to 20 baskets and he hit it after I nailed my 17th basket. Grrr. We then play a match with the guys there. Lost by a close margin. But not before I got a cut near my left eye caused by the impact of a ball smashing into my spectacles. Kept wiping blood off throughout the game, which we in the end lost also to the other team. #$%@!*&!!!!!

I knew that this was really not a good day for basketball. Haiz.

Went home to play Dota and read instead. Both brothers went out to party. But I didn't mind staying at home. At least I get to save money. The poor princess is having a major paper tomorrow. That is why I'm not meeting her either. I'll save up all the money to give YOU a good treat when ur papers end this Friday k? Jia you!

It's suprises me how fast the day flew by. I looked up from my book and it was already 5 pm. Wow. I'm now halfway through the book Papillon borrowed from Kiam. It's an interesting book about a man who was framed and found himself jailed for a crime he did not commit. The book records his adventure. The number of times he escaped from numerous prisons using ingenious methods, the places he travelled, and even the reality of life in the early 1920s are some of the many aspects that appeal in the book.

It's now 6pm. I hope I get to at least meet the princess for dinner. Then I think I'll have an early night. Feel like jogging to East Coast park tomorrow early in the morning. Anyone wanna join me?

I'm signing off for now. Going to check out what's on tv.

Happy hols to all you people out there!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home