html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: I can see my house from space!!!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

I can see my house from space!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Woohoo! Google Earth is so fun. This is a map of my house. Doubt anyone will be able to spot where it is anyway. This is what happens when you have too much time on your hands

To those who would like to pay a visit to my house, the exact location is 1degree.19.28.88 North and 103degrees.54.37.82 East. There? See I so nice provide you the EXACT and MOST ACCURATE address anyone could have. Hahaha.

Anyway Xin Yi's house is somewhere here too. And is definitely more distinct and visible even from space. This program never fails to amaze me.You can also download pictures of exotic locations too! Pulau Tekong is also distinct form here. Right up to the line where I shoot my free throw from in a basketball game in camp. Sheesh.

With all military camps and sensitive locations displayed clearly, what a great tool this is for terrorists soldiers who do not know the way to their camps!

For now, it's the best tool for the idle hand. I mean mouse.

Off to the Great Wall Of China I go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home