html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Brotherhood...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Brotherhood...

Woohoo! Off again! wanted a break in the middle of the week therefore I took off today. Spent last night playing pool with my brothers at Mega Pool Parkway. Wasn't that bad a match. I managed to at least defeat both my bros at least a few times each. (I'm supposed to suck at pool among the 3 of us)

Seems like I'm really hooked to DOTA like nobody's business. It's a must to play every weekend or off. Finally making full use of my Singnet 1500. Bwhahaha. Besides that, I got Jermaine hooked to it as well! Bwahahaha. He is now officially a DOTA freak too. He has fallen to the dark side...

Which is why I spent my off today with some good ol brother bonding. Woke up early today to send elder bro off at the airport. Going to China to play, erm, work again! But we had a scrumptuous BK breakfast at the airport. Haiz. I wished I could go overseas again! It's dé·jà vu again seeing airplanes taking from the runway to unknown destinations again. Wished I was on board one of them.

Anyway I went back home to help the princess do part of her project. I'm her official boyfriend, best friend, editor and table top also!!!! Hahaha. Who say's guys can't multi-task again? Not only that, we can multi-role too! *Chauvinist look* That took the rest of the morning. And guess how did I spent my afternoon off day?

DOTA!!!!!!!!

The whole day with Jermaine at Kembangan Lan Shop.

3 dollars for 3 hours.

Oooo. I LOVE my offs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home