html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: That's why I'm called Catsrule...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

That's why I'm called Catsrule...

Because I love all my cats downstairs. They are all so cute!

So I try to visit them whenever I am downstairs. Bring them to eat, change their water for them. Awww... They're really fun to play with. So here are some pics for you guys to see.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The skies above my room. Pretty???


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's another view...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I walked too loud and aroused their suspicions.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Cats are very curious creatures...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com They can be adventurous and like to try new things...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Cats can also be very playful,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com very fierce and territorial at times,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com but they are also very loving creatures...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This kitty refuses to look at the camera so I bo pian...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Awwwwwwwww. Aren't they cute?

Going to play with them again tomorrow. Wheee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home