html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: OOOOOOOORD LOH!

Friday, June 16, 2006

OOOOOOOORD LOH!

I may be one of the last of my batch to ORD but what the heck it is still a sweet experience. And one to brag about not to mention.

As I took my last trip from 'penguin' (name of boat company that bmtc hires), memories of the past flooded right back. Sure I left behind a mountain of daily sai kangs, arrows, duties and what nots for those who are left behind to do, but I will never forget all the fun and exciting times that I shared with my colleagues. There's just too much to recall, too much to forget, too much to let go, or to hold on to.

While casting the ambivalent feelings away, I also reminded myself that skool starts in a freaking forthnight! Sheesh. So much for any long range plans of celebration. It's almost time to get myself tuned in back to a student life. What is it like to actually stay awake in a lecture because it really benefits you for once? What is it like to consistently revise? What is it like to do homework in the wee hours of the night? To survive on tons of caffine alone? Well I guess I'll find out soon.

But first...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
EEK! I'm the geek in the pink!!!

Wahahaha! When I got back my IC I laughed my ass off. Well I didnt actually remembered how I looked in my IC but the image was more shocking than I thought. Oh what the heck. I am the envy of thousands and thousands of NSFs now. Bwahahaha! I love my pink IC. Woohoo.

I am a civillian at last!!!

Well I promised that I'll blog about the Malacca Trip and I intend to fulfil it. But this is not the time. Off for some post-ORD celebrations!

Stick around folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home