html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: B.U.S.Y

Monday, August 21, 2006

B.U.S.Y

Sorry for the lack of entries from both of us. Shaun's comp is down (*yawns, what's new*), and I'm super busy with, what else, SCHOOL.

Sorry for taking so long with the birthday pics. Absolutely no time to upload them, or even catch a breather myself. All in the name of FYP. Think our group is the only group which has started implementation of our research. Hope our efforts will not be wasted

Conducted an interview with 6 clients in a particular nursing home which is SSSSSOOOOO far away. Now have to transcribe them verbatim. And together with EL, we have to transcribe the interviews which were in MANDARIN!! And my mandarin is not good at all! *Tears hair out!!!!

To cut everything short, we ae going down again next week, which is our break week (wait... what break week...), for 2 days to do some more initial study. I hope we would be able to get lunch. We had to go without lunch till 6+! My goodness. And most of us went without breakfast. Imagine that. All I had for the whole day till 6 was the curry bun (with crunchy potato) that ah ma's mom made, and a curry puff!!

Moment of humanity for me today:
Having an ice-cream with Shaun and sitting at the bus-stop dangling our legs. Just hope that it could be longer.

To end off, just wanna show all of you my loot!

Butterfly memories by XinYi

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

meet up babe.

i'm am b.u.s.y too but hey i've not celebrated your birthday yet so u've to make an evening free to meet me hokay. hahaha... text me k. we'll decide the date.

miss ya so very much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home