html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: I'm not missing you

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm not missing you

Well as my stand-in blogger has mentioned, I've been living in isolation, ie. without internet access for the past forthnight as some stoopid virus infected it again. Yes again. And I'm truly not missing being online in any aspect. Sorry I can't help using that as title since I'm listening to Stacie Orico on my player. Hahaha.

But then how did I happen to put this post up? I am currently mugging with good ol Cheers at the mac donalds near my secondary school. And I'm the first visitor of his NEW toshiba laptop to blog through it! Hahaha. Anyway the month of August flew by quickly. Almost too quick for me. I must say the full rhythmn of the cirriculum is beginning to hit me. The school free days are no longer being spent watching national geographic or just camping with a good novel under my blanket. However I find myself having lots of tuitorials to do and even projects to complete. Bleargh.

But still there's always time to indulge hence I've even managed to catch some recent but not too recent movies like Lakehouse and Click. 2 extremely good movies with pretty female leads! Hehehe. While I still think that it is not possible in any way for Keanu Reeves to do what he does, ie resurrect, turn back time or merge 2 different years chronologically into a single day, it is after all a touching movie after all. And the dear princess being more emotional was definitely able to look aside the technicalities and enjoy the movie more than I did anyway.

"You la think too much can't you just accept that Keanu survived and is now with Sandra? Such a nice movie... Good ending... Blah Blah Blah..."

" But how come he can suddenly just come back from life one?"

"Aiyah who cares??? He survived at least wad. He managed to read the note in time and he waited. And they got together. That's all that matters."

"But but.. I still don't understand..."

I didn't wanna probe more into it. He is Keanu Reeves. The CHOSEN ONE and if he can fly in Matrix, anything is possible. Ahahaha.

Click to me was the more inspirational movie. Funny man Adam Sandlers with smoking hot Kate Beckinsale certainly are 2 good enough reasons to catch the movie. Furthermore the movie although being marketed as a comical one had a rather emotional and sad scene which caused the row of jc girls seated behind us to sob uncontrollably. It taught me the importance of time and the perils of being an architect (I'm sorry Yeow). Hahaha. I dun wanna type more about it. Watch the movie to do it justice.

Well I'm finally caught in the avalanche of birthday parties this month with Su Qin's party coming up 2moro. Oh speaking of which, Happy Birthday Doris!!! Only 21 but still in some ways much older than me!!! =P Yup. Had to miss out on the chance to catch up with army buddies at a party last week due to heavy workload. But I try to strike a balance between social life and studies. I didn't get freed from being a slave of one to being a slave to another. That's why I still try to meet up with friends all over the week.

And Epl is back!!! Who better to watch it with than the guyzos. The reformation of Simpang watch soccer eat prata drink tea limau talk cock club is in order with the first meeting commencing at the whistle signalling the start of Arsenal and AstonVilla match last Saturday. Finally something to look forward to every weekend. But time is running out as Yeow mentioned. Nus guys seems to be buried under a mountain of unscalable homework readings and coursework. Haiz. Good times never last do they? Well we'll just have to try out best and meet up whenever weekend we can. Liverpool scraped only a draw but, I dun care cos' Man U sux!!! Hahaha. Totally biased and loving it.

Oh I sure miss one thing about the internet.

Blogging about anything and everything under the skies.

Once again I'm lost in another classic of Jules Verne. Good bye business stats homework!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home