html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Pictures Galore 3

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pictures Galore 3

The last (maybe) of my birthday pics. Will upload the rest of the pics soon. N.O T.I.M.E!

Family and Friends

Those that came earlier to help.


Foodie time! *Must be photogenic at all times!!


Disturbing them while they eat.. heh


Steamboat!!


Fun with (stick-on) tattoos


Tattoos~~


With ah ma and cousin


And how can miss our my favouritest person!!


With dad, brothers, grandparents and the kids. *I wish you were there too. I miss you*


Family!!


The Otties!!


TPJC peeps!


With 02A04 peeps!


With cousin and brother's gf!!


Girls in jumpers!!


ZQ!!


With ponekard and the lovely wallet!! *bling bling!!

That's the end of this time-consuming blog. I'm down with a sore throat, blocked ears, blocked nose, and occasional runny nose. And sometimes I cough like I'm going to cough up my whole insides - not a pretty sight. =( And my knees are giving me problems, hurting when i suddenly run for a short distance, or when i lock my knees for too long. Feel like an old lady.

I need more time. This week is actually my break week, and I'm down in school EVERY SINGLE DAY, with the exception of monday coz i have to go down to the nursing home to carry out my final year project. Phase 1 is done, so have to do up the proposal again to submit to the management, and present them with the results of Phase 1. Too many things to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home