html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: The day after...

Friday, September 22, 2006

The day after...

NAPFA

I never realised there were so many slopes and steps to overcome until today!! Quads were aching like mad, and my lower back was superly painful too (this I dunno why).

My results: Amazingly, for the 5 stations I actually did better than when I was in JC. BUT, I failed my 2.4km walk/run. By onli like 11secs. My goodness. Lousy will of mine, walked for most of it. Haha. But nvm, never thought I'll pass anyway.

Had a great dinner with Shaun at the newly opened Thai-Malay restaurant near our house. We ordered pizza murtabak, and nasi briyani. And the portions were huge!! But we managed to gobble down everything because it's so GOOOOD!! Washed down with fresh coconut drink, and teh-o peng, it was a great deviation from normal food. Too bad greedy Shaun attacked the food before I had any chance to take picture of the food.

The pizza murtabak consists of minced mutton, capsicum (YUM!), carrots (dun ask me why), mushroom, and MOZZERELLA CHEESE!! Whee!!!! First time we ever had something like this. For the briyani, it came with a HALF chicken, vege, and papadam. Wowwee!! The best thing: the bill come up to onli $12!!

Next time I'm gonna try the TOM YAM, and Shaun has his sights on the MILO PRATA (heart-stopper)!! And together, we shall hope to polish off the FRIED ICE-CREAM, or ICE-CREAM PRATA. You wouldn't believe the selection over there.

Pictures up the next time I visit there. Unless Shaun's fork (or spoon) is faster than my camera.

I feel: FULL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home