html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Haiz....

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Haiz....

Buried under tons and tons of.......

1. School Work
2. Lectures I do not understand
3. Project work
4. Anger arising from group mates I'd like to skin
5. Notes I gotta revise and read through (which I haven't)
6. Sadness; Unexplained uncontrolled but not untraceble
7. Dark clouds and rain
8. Sarcastic remarks and disappointment about Liverpool's recent loss of form
9. Pressure; Unseen, never felt before and definitely questionable

I'm wishing for........

1. Excuses to pontang more lectures
2. A greater absorbtion rate, more intelligence and more coherent lecturers
3. Good project teammates
4. Patience and Understanding
5. Dilligence to work consistently
6. The only one event that can make me feel happier to happen...
7. The sun so I can go running again
8. The sacking of Benitez, not really but at least a change in Liverpool's rotation policy
9. My usual carefree self to be back

Am I really changing?

Dear God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can change, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home