html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Spoil market, spoil me 2

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Spoil market, spoil me 2

After being spoiled from my dad yesterday, I got 'spoiled' again by another market spoiling act today.

Was playing mahjong with my family and relatives when my younger brother Jermaine pulled a stunner.



Presenting the ever famous "JADE DRAGON"

It's not the usual 'Pong Pong' half colour which would have resulted in 4 tais without any other supplements like the animal or flowers etc.

But this is one of the set of tiles that would have resulted in a LIMIT in the predetermined limit number of tais to play.

Not easy because apart from 'pong-ing' all bamboos, you HAVE to pong the 'fa cai' tile in order to complete the set. Definitely a first in the Foo family mahjong history.

Another spoiler but of a different kind. Spoiled my winning streak. Wahaha. Pa why you throw let him game??? So many bamboos in front you still throw...

Hope your first day was as exciting as mine! Happy CNY to all again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home