html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Tibet in progress... Please disturb us with advises, info etc...

Monday, May 07, 2007

Tibet in progress... Please disturb us with advises, info etc...

K let me apologise for the innocent mistake before I get sued for defamation or fraudulant misrepresentation or something. Wahaha. Bad Bad mistake... Oops. But really la. How do you expect me to be able to differentiate a real Korean Babe and a not so real Korean Babehunk? Especially when all guys in movies only concentrate on the more obviously 'feminine' features of a woman??? *Ahem... OOPS. The kitty's out of the bag...

I'm still in the midst of the exams and it's really wearing me down. Especially when all the rest have ended. Arrgh. Tons of "Hey let's watch Spiderman 3 this weekend", "Wahaha! I've levelled up again!", "let's go play basketball", "exams over lo!" sms-es. ARRRGGHHHH!!!! 4 more torturous days to go. Despite that I went to Simpang to catch soccer with the usual gang last night until 1 am. To pluto with Marketing and Management Accounting!!! Supper at Simpang rocks... Arsenal drew with Chelsea which means that the title for this season belongs to Man U. Weasel's over the moon now. Although I'm not too ecstatic that Man U won the title, I'd rather they win than Chelsea anyway. Suck thumb Mourhino!

Was also confirming plans for the trip to Tibet with the guyzos. Nothing concrete yet but I may be flying off as early as the end of this month. Talk about super fast planning. Now then I know it takes a lot just to reach Tibet. A special visa/permission from the Chinese embassy is needed before we can commence on the trip. It takes freaking 3-4 days to reach the main city of Tibet. Information is scarce as well and we lack personal advice as none of us 4 knew anyone who has been to Tibet before. Ahhhh. Problems problems problems. Definitely hard to concentrate on studies with so much things running through my mind.

We're also trying to keep total cost of the trip to below SGD 1k. Hmmm. Maybe I'll go Tibet and busk. But I'd probably earn more stares than money anyway. And what can I do also? No special talents to present. Weasel said this is the best time to go Tibet as it's summer there. Comforting thought as I can't stand cold temperatures. Cheers can't too. Summer's like what 10 degrees celcius??? I'm so dead. Hahaha. LEND ME YOUR WINTER CLOTHES DESMOND!!! We definitely need to do much much more research first. Information is so scarce. Anyone got any useful info/experiences to share about Tibet? Email me or Weasel!

Sheesh. Won't have my own internet connection for another 2 weeks! Elder Bro is applying for Starhub's MaxOnline Express today cos he can get a cheaper monthly subscription on it. And it takes 2 weeks for them to go through the whole process. -_-" Talk about Singapore's fastest broadband service. Surely they do not mean the registration, installation and activation parts of the service. I could be in Tibet by then! Cheers I gotta go your house to do all the exit permit and whatever online research stuffs liao.

I collected 6 of the spidey toys! And I just made younger bro buy another one for me!!! Hahaha. Jermaine's totally grossed out about buying a Kids Meal. Wahaha!!! I am the evil brother!!! Whee!

So much things to do after exams. Chalet, BBQ, Plan Tibet trip, visit/help decorate XinYi's new house/room, meet up with old friends, meet up with older friends... Met ol buddy Yi Quan to pass him an extra set of army equipment just last Friday. Kena recalled for service to nation le. So fast. But, he's going Australia for studies soon! Gotta catch up with him too. Too much things to do, too little time. I don't need 48 hours a day before exams... But give me 72 hours a day after the papers please??? Hahaha!

Have fun all you peeps! I'm going back to mugging...

1 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shaun i have moved to underneaththestars.wordpress.com
dunno y i cant tag on your tag board :\

 

Post a Comment

<< Home