html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Back with more pics!!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Back with more pics!!

Greetings from Curtin from all of us!!



29th July 2007 - Canningvale Sunday Market with Dad.

Dad brought me to the abovementioned place and I really love that place. It's filled with vehicles selling all kinds of things, ranging from the usual clothes and fruits, to pet food, crystal wares and even guitars!




I love this pic of my Dad!

6th August 2007 - Dinner at Wong's Kitchen

Rebecca recommended us this restaurant selling Chinese food near Rui's house and we went to try it on Monday. We had prawn noodles, lor mee and hor fun! Yum. Will definitely go back on Sunday for their Penang Laksa!!



8th Aug 2007 - My Birthday!! =))

After classes (which ended at 6), we headed down to NorthBridge for some good old singing -Karaoke!! (Yes, Aussie also has Karaoke), to celebrate both mine and HuiHui's birthday, which is on the 11th.


Birthday present from Rui, HuiHui and Tricia. Yummy jacket that I had been eyeing, but it wasn't in my size. Thanks alot girls. And sorry for all the heart attacks I gave you all whenever I wanna go inside JayJays. =))


My birthday present to myself! Haha. Since when do I need justification when I buy things for myself?? Heh...


The picture wall on my wardrobe door. Thanks dear for helping me develop the pics.
Whenever I see this wall, I'll smile. =)

Took this pic while waiting at the traffic light at Subi. Looks like armageadon, no? Especially with the flag flying in the middle of the dark clouds and the ermm.. light (?) clouds.



Took a picture with a Wombat!! I always thought wombats were cute and small and cuddly! I din know they were so huge and sluggish!! But they can run up to 40km/hr! Whee!! I can't imagine this huge sluggish creature running so fast.

My necklace I bought for AUD$2 only. K for Kalene. Ye, Kalene's the name I use here. Can't imagine the Aussies calling my XinYi. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home