html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Greetings from Perth!!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Greetings from Perth!!

Hey everybody!! Been here for 2weeks and 1day and nope, I still have not gotten my internet in my house. Am blogging in school. I have blog and internet withdrawal syndrome!! So I decided to come to school to blog a wee while and to update you all.

Some things I love about Perth:
  1. The public toilets are always clean, and stocked up with toilet paper (even those in the parks!!)
  2. The weather when it is sunny
  3. Friendly people
  4. Being able to buy clothes in sizes S and XS (I've bought 3 dresses, 3 tops and a pair of track pants within a span of 1 week!!)

Some things I don't like about Perth:

  1. Food is EXPENSIVE (think about AUD$10 for a food court meal). We found cheaper alternatives to eat: cook, or eat subway (2 footlongs for about AUD$13)
  2. The weather: it rain and stop and rain and stop and rain and stop. You get my drift
  3. They don't give out sauces in fast food restaurants... no chilli sauces to dip my popcorn chicken in...
  4. Salty water *bleargh

Ok will try to blog more when I set up my internet connection hopefully by next week. But school's starting next week... Hmm.... in the meantime, here are some pics...


Steamboat are great for cold rainy weathers. Washed down with Smirnoff.... ohh yummmmm!!


We couldn't resist sitting on the grass to take this pic. This is as Fremantle (known as FreO here).


Another one!!

And to end off this short post, Sil, this is for you. I miss you and Pompy too!! *wails!!

1 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo... I MISS U!!! Hahaha...

Oh man... I'm SO famous now! Spotted another shop while riding the train that had my name too. Hmmm... maybe I'm not so unique after all. YikeS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home