html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Quote of the Week...

Monday, July 23, 2007

Quote of the Week...

"When you can't sleep at night, do not count the sheeps. Instead, talk to the Shepherd and HE will give you rest..." =)

PS. Sorry for the lack of updates! But I've been real busy. I got my WHOLE house repainted. Lotsa hard work there and it took a whole week but it's finally done. Only the doors and gates left. All thanks to my mom's cousin who is a painter. I helped out by doing the painting of easy parts and cleaning up. Not to mention moving those huge cupboards. BAH!

PSPS. NO THANKS TO BOTH MY BROTHERS! One's in Tekong and the other's on HOLIDAY in Phuket. But they'll get a surprise when they're back. Since they can't be bothered I get to choose the colours for the whole house! BWAHAHA!!! Obviously, logically, and naturally I chose the colour that I love. BO HUE!!! =) =) =)

Also Cheers has put up another Angkor Wat post. For those interested in our trip, visit his blog!

Gotta go now. The door's screaming to be painted. See ya folks in a bit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home