html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Paintballing is PAINFUL

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Paintballing is PAINFUL

Went for some paintball action today with the villagers at KV (i.e. Kurajong Village, aka where Rui stays). Played on 5 different fields, from about 1 to 3 plus, on half a piece of donut! No wonder I lost 2kg just today. Doesn't help that I had LS in the morning. Must be all that chilli mussels from Concas (pronounced as concuss) yesterday! Well, that warrants another post on it's own!

I had a total of 5 blue-blacks all over my body, and luckily, my clothes din get stained too much. It is an experience alright, but I would not be putting myself through such torture again. Too PAINFUL!!

I met a beautiful stranger today. Blue eyes, ash-coloured hair, really really tall, but really really skinny. Hmmm... and I know where he stays. Flat 24... just opposite where Rui, the villager stays. Haha! We've all become good at stalking ppl now. Too bad I din know his name. Hmmm

P.S. The last part was all in the name of fun and looking at cute guys. No other intentions!! =))

P.P.S For a more detailed photo-blog, check out Rui's blog. Internet is up in my house already, but it's Tricia's room. Router refuses to work, even after 7 hours of working at it yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home