html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Recent Bdays Part 1...

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Recent Bdays Part 1...


There's the birthday boy...

Desmond incidentally shares his birthday with the Princess on 08081985. So don't bet on it that I'll be around to celebrate next year's one with you ol buddy! You know where I'll be. That Wednesday we headed to NYDC for lunch after skool. Haven been there this year yet and I certainly missed their extra cheesy pastas and the BOO-BOO cake.

No photos of stuff in NYDC as it was only after sometime that I remember I had my camera with me. Talkabout carrying a loaded rifle and bayoneting the enemy. Anyway I wasted no time in shooting like mad later on.

Went to shop around Marina and Suntec before we rested tired legs at...


Max Brenner's Chocolate Cafe! Chatted the whole evening there. Hahah. This is how evening should be spent!


The birthday waffle...

I remember being there only once. But I do remember one drink that its famous for...


Ahh. The Suckao! Sucking Cocoa out of a metal spoon cum straw!


Charleston and his Suckao. I made them pose for photos. Hahaha! Gotta admit la Charles quite handsome eh???


Vivian's orchird flower oil hot cocoa was great! I'd order that the next time.


I followed the no brainer instructions for this. My frozen forgotwadsitnamecositstoolongchocolatey drink. Only that you can't drink much of it because it freezes up halfway. Give me the hot orchird cocoa anytime!


Some guy kindly help us take this photo off Esplanade as we watched the final preparations for the next day's parade at the floating platform.

Doris Birthday next! =)

2 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger vivian87 said...

haha.. i've really enjoyed dat day!hope we'll ve the chance to get together more in the future. and shaun,ur photo taking skills are really great! =)

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger On Eagle's Wings said...

Hahaha. Aiyoh use the tagboard next time! Ma huan to reply thru comments lei. It was fun that day! Looking forward to the next outing too. See you around in skool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home