html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Sunset in LT 3

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunset in LT 3

Sorry for the lack of updates!

Was bogged down through the week by History of Management(HMT) project! Bah. That irritating essay took up so many precious hours which could otherwise be used enriching our social lives. . . Haha kidding. I DO work sometimes k.

The project has been smooth sailing so far and we're due for completion 3 days before the deadline. So that's pretty cool.

Lotsa problems cropped up over this week. Problems with project, problems with group mates, problems with future group mates, problems of friends, problems with friends, problems with ME, problems problems problems...

Well the only morale booster would be the good results I got so far. Finance mid-sem just came out. HD for everything so far so praise the Lord! I must work doubly hard for the final exams to close the GPA gap on desmond. Hahaha.

Gotta get back on HMT so I leave with you folks the 3rd installation of the series...


Nice right!

Was surfing net in the evening when I noticed the bright orange lights reflected off my hall's wall. So I walked to the window and voila!


Looks like God picked up a paintbrush dipped it in some orange paint and decided to express his feelings on a cloudy evening.

I think I shall invest in a mini-tripod. When capturing pictures in dark lighting without flash, a little shake ruins the whole picture.

I shall be blogging more frequent from tomorrow onwards I guess. This coming week will be the last week of skool. Then its mugging break for more mugging mugging and more mugging for the finals.

Exams end on November 10. And its a long long way there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home