html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: I'm back!!!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm back!!!

Yes after a week of crazy struggle with my modem I'm finally online!

Problem started on Wednesday night when I could not connect to the internet. The cable modem had these bunch of funny flashing lights that I never see before. Anyway to cut the long story short, I tried every trouble shoot method that I knew of (which probably didn't take long) and called the service hotline as the last resort.

Called them around 10pm and went through a whole lot of instructions and button pressing so as to have my call directed to the internet and modem problem department. It so happens that all their lines are engaged. I received their friendly taped voiced message:

"Sorry our lines are busy at the moment... blah blah blah... However your call is important to us... blah blah... PLEASE DROP US AN EMAIL REGARDING THE PROBLEM YOU ARE FACING... We will then get back to you shortly..."

I didn't call and reach this specific department just to hear a taped message telling me to do what I can't. How can I send an email if I can't get online? LOL. Its akin to asking a crippled to walk to the wheelchair. -_-"
Jokers. Well I did get through in the end. So the Starhub dude came on Friday morn and replaced my faulty modem foc as it was under warranty. Everything was fine till I came back at night. Same problem. SIGH. Called them again, got the same message again, waited again, and finally got through again. They did a check and called me this morning. The reason for the screw up?

They gave me a new modem but forgot to activate my account.

Talk about jokers indeed. So after a half week internet ordeal, I'm finally back!

Lotsa lotsa stuff to post. I'll be blogging more. =)

But for now...

Sunset in LT 2
The indecisive force kicked in. So its both photos again then.
Night time! The sun seems so far away. Its as if the sun's putting up a good fight not to be irrelevant.
BRB. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home