html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Flying to Perth costs a bomb!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Flying to Perth costs a bomb!


PAIN!
In case you can't see it clearly, a round trip to Perth will set me back by $904 on airfare alone. OUCH! But thankfully yours truly will be holidaying on parents' grace and sponsorship this time. Hahaha. Managed to 'con'vince my parents to pay for my tickets since they don't want me to fly by Tiger Airways. Imagine my poor legs after 5hrs and 15 mins of flight? I might also eat the passenger beside me if I'm really hungry too. Hahaha. So its the Kangaroo plane for me then. But expenses are on my own. =( Should I ask for more??
Lesson learnt: Always book your tickets early! And try to aviod flying in super peak periods unless necessary. Hahaha.
Was talking to Jermaine on the phone a couple of hours back. Out of an initial 48 cadets in his platoon already 7 has OOT-ed (Out Of Training). I mean WTH??? Its only been 2 weeks?! And the training isn't exactly tough yet.
Those 7 maggots has just took the space of 7 other potential officers. I mean why waste goverment expenses to select these group of 'highly qualified recruits' and only to waste the capacity? Then hold other NSFs back at ORD-time by delaying their leave due to manpower shortage???
Ahh part of our 3G army. I see the highly efficient workforce that everyone's talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home