html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: What a week... What a week...

Friday, October 26, 2007

What a week... What a week...

Its been a horrible week! Especially when its spent mugging and mugging. Its even worse when I was unable to concentrate during the studying hours. The end result, 8 hours a day in front of the notes and nothing goes in somehow... Nothing! SHEESH.

Gate crashed a certain poly for mugging again on Tuesday and Wednesday. Bumped into XiaoLongNu there! She happened to be mugging there too. Poor thing. Heard all the horror stories of killer papers in NUS. Haiz. Study hard gal! Eh! I was also studying very hard when you saw me ok! All the best for your coming papers too! We'll celebrate your birthday when I'm back from Perth! =)

Finally got started on the Prices and Market Module. Which I felt I screwed up today because of the last question!!! Arrgh. Made a careless mistake and the numerical errors rolled over to the subsequent parts. Haiz. Can only blame myself for such follies. I'll bang my head on the wall if i get another 78 marks and miss the HD. HAIZ. Was feeling real horrid at the end of the exams.

Fortunately Cheers happen to be free this evening and glady put off his studies to play basketball with me after my papers. I desperately needed to get out of the house and let off some steam. Headed down to his area and shot some hoops till about 830pm. I found out that basketball performance corresponds positvely with foul mood! The more depressed / foul one feels, the better the ability to make the shots. Hahaha! Or is it just me? Cheers even let me win the one-on-one games that we played. Felt much better after the game. Went to buy some drinks and we chilled and chatted at KFC till almost 1030. Thanks for the companionship dude!

Since yours truly today buay song, I shall post darker sunset photos! MUWAHAHA!

Sunset in LT 4


Hmmm super weird sunset formation... I always wondered how is it possible to have such clear orange and black demarcations. I mean on my side its totally dark and into the night. But I can see a clear dark orange and even a tinge of yellow and white just beyond...


My shaky hand, my Anti-anti-handshake camera and my fuzzy images... There goes another unique, priceless and never-repeated minutes of beautiful sunset. Another picture perfect moment courtesy of the Highest One up there. Thank YOU for it! =)

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall run and not be weary. They shall walk and shall not faint." - Isaiah 40:31

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home