html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Deconditioned

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Deconditioned

Gosh. Am so deconditioned I can't do this now!!

Stand with your arms straight overhead in a “Y”, shoulderblades pulled back. With feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, sit back at your hips to lower your body. Go as low as possible without allowing your back to round. Then squeeze your glutes and push yourself back up to the starting position. Do 12 reps.

Nearly died when I reached 10! Haha. Now my quads are screaming murder. Think I'm too heavy le. Opps!

I'm giving too much excuses for not exercising. It was: weather was too hot to run. Now that it has turned cooler, I'm saying it's too cold to run! But I ran in winter weather last semester also! Gosh. Time to pick up my running shoes again! And run with the nose running too!


But why am I craving for gyoza right now?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home