html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: End of the bull run? But aren't they a bit too slow?

Saturday, June 28, 2008

End of the bull run? But aren't they a bit too slow?

As I was walking past the iconic Merril Lynch building yesterday, I can't help noticing something.


While the workers renovating the famous bull statue symbolising the corporate logo of Merril Lynch are trying to be as discreet as possible, they still draw onlookers like me despite working late at night.


I wonder what are they doing. Perhaps they are replacing the gigantic bull logo with a big black bear now, in light of the current economic situation. Hahaha.

Sorry to those who don't get my drift!

I will be back soon with more updates!

And do catch the 'Return of the Princess'! Returning 1st July at an airport near you! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home