html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Thank you. . .

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Thank you. . .

020608
Firstly to Desmond, Vivian and Kang for celebrating my birthday way ahead on Monday and for the very thoughtful present. You guys have been such sincere and great pals and I certainly hope that the friendship we have forged over the year and a half (yea Des 2 years for you), will go on always.

030608
Next to the dear Princess for sending me 3 priceless gifts. I was pleasantly surprised at the reception of this package from Perth. I really love the cardigan that I got. Thanks for starting my potential USA trip warm clothing collection for me. I especially love the handmade cardboard birthday card. All the best for your coming papers! And I can't wait to have you back!


Happiness in a giant envelope.

040608
To Dada and Mom for the very helpful red packets. And to the brothers for the birthday wishes. Though you brothers can't be around I appreciate that your thoughts are with me. I can't be more thankful for each and every member of my family.

Then to my project teammates Desmond, Kang and Jia He. Without the selfless contribution and dedication from you guys we would not have attained our excellent group project grades and I would not have been able to achieve the very desirable grades (released on this very day) that I got for this semester. You guys rock totally. May we achieve even better grades together next semester!

And to Su Qin at the foremost. This crafty girl planned a whole dinner under my nose and managed to keep it under wraps. The dinner at cafe cartel rocks. Many thanks for the birthday surprise, erm I suppose Shock, is the more apt word. To the rest Cheers, Weasel, Yu Hui, Phyllis, Yue Ting and Huiling, I really appreciate the effort taken in planning and also in putting together the presents and also for the time to come down to have dinner with me despite the busy, OK, and some not-so-busy schedules.


If only we'd had more time to catch up. . . You're all sorely missed!

070608
To the gang, Doris, Sok Wan and Xiao Long and Yong Ling (in Perth), you guys have been around since the longest of time. We mark a decade of friendship??? Omigosh. And its like only the second time we've been to Karaoke together??? To make up for lost time I declare we shall do a weekly session at Katong! Hahah. I'm kidding. All the best in your careers and studies dudettes! Thanks for the present! Can't wait to see you all soon again! =) PS. Doris send me those photos will ya???

And lastly and most importantly to the Heavenly Father above. It was YOU who made all these possible. Your steadfast love never ceases.

23 years and I think I have it all already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home