html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: A lil update

Saturday, June 21, 2008

A lil update

Exams ended more than a week ago and had been out the whole time as Sil arrived in Perth, for one week, on the day I ended my exams. It had been a whirlwind of fun, eating and photo-taking, and I finally had some time to myself and organise my stuffs.
~

Goodness comes in a white box with green polka dots!
~

~
We had been to FreO, Subiaco, and my new (2nd) favourite place in Perth, Leederville! [my favourite place is FreO] And we went on a 3 day tourdown south with Planet Tours. The tour was bad. Spent most of the time travelling, and it does not help that the tourguide/driver did not do any tourguidey tasks. He did not tell us about the history of the places; and when we reach a place, he did not specify how long we would be at a place. Hence, we ended up spending lotsa time at places like petrol station, a brewery and cafes, instead of the attractions. Lucky for the great company! Will blog some of the pics soon. Too many!!

Cafe at Leederville.


Expensive but yummy cakes!! Anyone recognises the couch??
~
There had been some changes regarding the job interview. Had scheduled an interview for yesterday (19 June) but apparently the company does not do sponsoring for overseas workers. So there was a lt of confusion about the visa. So now, gonna be sending some more resumes out. Hope all works out fine!
~
The weather had been turning colder and so my jackets are out in full force!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home