html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Recencies

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Recencies

Note: I'm sorry for the lack of pictures for each events! I got tons of them but I'm way too tired to load em all up. Nudge me on MSN if any of you want any pics righty?

290808 - 1300hrs ++


Arrival of the BIG GUNS. Des and Kang bought UMPCs in this computer festive period. Now we got 5 laptops for 4 group members (soon to be 3). Grossly overpowered but severely understaffed.


Paparazzi Des taking photos of us when we're discussing projects. Eh Des can you be serious not? We're understaffed and there you are happily snapping! No professionalism!

Read up more on our progress at Des' blog here and here. Yes because I'm too lazy to blog more. Hahaha.

290808 - 1800hrs ++


Sok Wan and Doris' graduation @SIM Atrium! The kids have finally grown up le! WAHAHA. Don't stone me please.

290808 - 1930hrs ++


Su Qin and Jing Xuan's birthday celebration with A04 peeps @ Waraku at Marina Square. Check out this super cool picture taken with Yue Ting's polaroid camera. Totally worth the money man!


I uploaded the full size resolution picture for this one! So anyone can download this picture for keepsakes!

300808


Belated celebration of Doris' birthday. And Yong Ling sings superbly!

Had an excellent dinner after the KTV. Then we all headed to the princess place for some card games which I was 'forceably overwhelmed' in the games. But that's a story for another day I suppose. Hahaha.

310808 - 040908

Projects, assignments, research, revision. Whee.

The brief respite: Eating all these within a night.


JUST KIDDING!

050908

International Finance Test : Got tricked by 5 tricky (duh!) questions. Not sure if I can secure my HD now. HAIZ.

060908 onwards

I don't know man. I really don't. I leave it all in Your hands.

BUT I'M SURE I"LL SURVIVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home