html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Quiet!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quiet!


This is Sidd. One of the greatest joker in the i-House.

Last week, he knocked on my door one night when I was alone in my room doing work on my laptop.

"Hey Shaun!"

*Pulls out sign from behind his back

"Quiet!"

"But I was not making any noise!"

"You are now!"

Hahahaha! He is so funny. He must be really bored. So I thought I'd take a picture of him and his crazy randomness.


Just yesterday, Sidd came by holding a strung up piece of crab, or its remains (stolen from CAF after Mardi Gras dinner) and was trying to freak people out with it.

Once again he came by my room and was shoving it in the face of anyone nearby. Again I took out my camera and captured a bit of that madness.

The he was reviewing the photo that I took of him last week and thought it was pretty good. So we decided to print it out just for fun. We headed to his room and printed out the picture off his printer.

"You know what Shaun, we should paste this photo on the door of the RA (Resident Adviser) and see what she does!"

That was such an awesome prank! Because the resident adviser on the 3rd floor happens to be one that behaves like a typical BMTC instructor from Mohawk. Hint hint. No messing around, no kicking of soccer balls in the door way, no drinking, no partying, no loud noises etc etc etc.

But in the end we decided not to because it might probably get the whole lot of guys on the 3rd floor into trouble. (She is already planning to 'write up' all the guys on the 3rd floor because of an exit sign that was dropped on the floor off the ceiling, alleging vandalism and damage to property)

So we decided to pull a prank on this girl called Katie (a very jolly i-fellow) instead who is so much more fun to play with anyway. Fortunately she was not around and her good friend and roommate even joined us in the prank. Hahaha. Good accomplices are hard to go by. She let us into the room and promised not to spill the beans.


This was what happened. We pasted the photo of Sidd under the bed of her roommate, since she sleeps on the lower deck of the double decker bed. She is not going to see it until she comes back and sits on the bed. Oh and there's my signature under the award winning photo.

See the little crab there? That is Sidd's idea. We're hoping that she is going to freak out and when she screams at a smelly half shell crab, she is reminded to shut up by the silly photo of Sidd holding the 'quiet' sign. Ha!


I think we were really bored. But we sure hope Katie freaks out because she likes playing practical jokes on others too. Haha.

And I don't want to be around when Katie screams...

Moving on...


Since the photo was such a great idea, I decided to print out a copy and paste it over my door as well. Well I don't really want anyone to be quiet actually, because its the noise in the i-house that makes it different from the rest of the other residences. But I think its a really good laugh to have it on my door.


Cute frog bowls bearing the names of those who lives in the room. Every room has different animal character on it. This is done by the i-fellows, who are really nice people who runs the programmes of the i-house.


The sign is quite apt because there is a freaking party in the room just next door of mine. Yes a freaking party on a Tuesday night in a room. Don't these people need to study!?

I think we don't qualify to call our residences as dorms because it is too small. Ha! Its amazing how many people can small spaces like these accommodate on a real weekend party! You'll be shocked silly!


The masterpiece on my door.

I'm sorry I haven't blogged about my Brevard trip yet. Too much work and too much partying. But I hope to get it done as soon as I get all the photos. Meanwhile I hope that you guys will be entertained by XinYi's tales of Perth! Congrats on your graduation girl!

And I'm going to Raleigh (Capital city of NC) this weekend! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home