html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Chin-Chong-ing

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Chin-Chong-ing

The wedding is over and it was great fun!! Had a tired but happy day running about and making sure Florence look her best!! Not much pics with me since I did not really have hands to carry anything else other than my bouquet of flowers (which was really pretty!!).

Day started really great! Cloudless and sunny. A luxury in cold and grey Aberdeen.

A little bit of hiccups with the hotel management regarding the display, but all went well in the end. It was fun getting Florence all geared up!

Walking down the aisle was pretty nerve wrecking, but luckily Sel went first (thanks a lot Sel!!). Everyone were looking at us! Videos cameras and lotsa pairs of eyes!! Stood for long time for the ceremony!!

The couple went photo-taking and it was really windy at the beach!! So we hid in the car while they went to take the pictures! Must be really nice!!

Dinner was a nice and intimate affair with about 60ppl. And after that was lotsa dancing!! And Irish/Scottish dancing!! Oh yeah!! Wilson was in a kilt and so was Flo's dad!! And some of the Scottish! I think guys really look good in skirts!!

Now I think it's time for me to hit the sack. Really tired!! My feet are sore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home