html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: My room in UNCG

Friday, January 16, 2009

My room in UNCG

Hi all!

If you remember a couple of days ago when I arrived the room looked like this:


Internet above all else!!!



Boring pictures of the toilet


The view outside. I love the scene of dry trees and fallen leaves. Sign of winter!


My workstation


I shifted the position of my table. Don't like the way it was facing previously.


My very comfy bed. But it gets real cold at night and my heater is spoilt.


!@#$%^&* I'm still talking to the right people to get it repaired. Its more of an aircon now. Bringing the cold air in from outside to my room.


My cupboard. Very roomy and I don't even have the need of use for the huge drawers at the bottom of this cupboard.


THE BEST PART OF THE ROOM - A ROCKING WORK CHAIR!!! How cool is that??? When I first sat down and leaned back I got a shock thinking that the chair was breaking up. Hahaha.


Cushy gay green room slippers. Good for fighting the cold. Bought from Walmart at $3.50.


How the whole room looks like more or less

Well my roommate has returned! He's a Canadian called Jeremy. Super nice guy. Well next post I'll bring you some pictures of the school! Well at least the area that I pass by. Hahaha. There are seniors in UNCG who tells us that despite being there for almost a year they still do not know where every venue is exactly located. Freaking huge school!!!

Off to do other admin work. Till next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home