html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Dallas' Birthday

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Dallas' Birthday


As many of you all would have seen this is my new FB picture. And Kang was wondering what on earth is that ridiculous thing on my head.


Hahaha. Its a spartan headdress that UNCG people wear to college games to cheer on the spartan teams, deliberately worn backwards that's all. After spring break I'm so going to make time to catch a real live college basketball game!

Well we were in Guo Wei's room celebrating Dallas birthday. He was really nice to invite just the few of us as he does not want a really high key birthday celebration. And since he just turned 21, its time to bring out the booze! So it was just pizzas, booze and just good ol hanging out.


After a can of weak Budlight I'm red already. I'm still amazed at instananeous redness at the touch of alcohol. Picture here with Kevin from Korea.


Mucking around with Wei as we call him. He's a chinese UNCG undergrad. He takes German 101 this semester too and he got a freaking 97 on his first exam. Can someone say sick? Don't ask me what I got! Haha.

He plays good basketball too by the way. We make it a point to go down to recreational centre at least once a week just to shoot some hoops.


Dallas the birthday boy and Ana




It was so fun to mess around with that headgear. We were having so much fun with it.


I'm not drunk. Really. All I had was 2 bottles and a can of beer and 3 shots of vodka. Come on that's barely enough. Haha.




He finally got his second x-box controller too! We're gonna be hanging out a lot more together after spring break!

Well thats it for now. I'll be leaving for Atlanta city come early tomorrow morning. Then I'll be back in Greensboro on Monday, after which I will leave for outer banks in North Carolina on Tuesday. I'm glad we planned a budget spring break. I don't think I'll be spending anything more than USD 400 for the whole spring break vacation. Unless of course I blow money at the major factory outlet in Atlanta. Haha.

I hope everything's fine with all you readers back home! Catch you guys around online!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home