html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: An evening well-spent

Sunday, October 03, 2010

An evening well-spent

After ending his 3 weeks of reservist yesterday, we headed out to Vivocity for some much needed civilisation and shopping!!


While waiting for the food at The Mussel Guys...


Soup of the day: corn and bacon! Yummers!


Steamed mussels!!


Baked mussels with cheese. Now I know why my cholesterol levels are so sky-rocket high! They were having a promotion where if you buy 350g of mussels, they will give 200g more free! =))


Grilled chicken and aromatic rice for him.


Wild mushroom pasta for me!

Dessert was vanilla pudding with too little pieces of honeydew.


Had to make use of the bag deposit service at Tangs because we bought this.....


4 of them to be exact!


Here's Shaun demonstrating its use!

Spent a mini fortune at Daiso on photoframes and some storage stuffs in preparation for my move to my new house! Moving at the end of the month and I am not looking forward to it coz there's alot of things happening this month. Rotation change, journal clubs and what nots! Anyway back to enjoy the rest of the Sunday afternoon! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home