html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Me and my army thoughts- In a few words or pics

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Me and my army thoughts- In a few words or pics

This is me. I am fat and I am lazy. I am rarely motivated, especially to study. I seldom move about and do so only when I have to (Eat or Go potty). The whole world says I'm lazy. But I love myself. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Life was good before I was forced to join Ass-Ay-Eff. I was able to do what I love all day long. I seldom studied and this is how I'd probably looked at lecture halls, classrooms or libararies as my friends can testify. Oh. I forgot to add. This is also how I would look like at home most of the time too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I also spend a great deal of my time with the one I love most, that is my dearest buddy-for-life, soulmate-forever and of course my lovely girlfriend. She would always encourage me to work hard and seldom loses her patience at a can-be-quite-irritating-at-times guy like me. I enjoyed every moment I have spent with her. 3 years together already and many more years to come I'm sure. I LOVE YOU DEAR!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Of considerable note, I spend a fair amout of time online, just chatting with good friends online makes my day. I also love blogging which in my perspective is now one of my many hobbies. I am constantly amazed by the number of things that can be done online. Too bad I'm a computer idiot. If not I'd probably be a hacker. Hahaha.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



My world crashed when I received enlistment orders. Been slaving for the nation since eventful Feb 17, 2004. I had to give up many things that I held on so dearly too. Rights like the freedom to wake up at anytime I want now becomes a privilege. It can be frustrating especially when many of my weekends have been burnt doing countless duties. Many a times I just feel like throwing my hands up in the air and giving up.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I always look at myself in the mirror and asked what all teenage dudes upon enlistment would ask. "Why, why why why must be me? Why CMPB never forget my name? Why I so suay born in Spore? Why?" I guess those questions can or will never be answered.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I miss civillian life so much. There are so many things I am not able to accomplish due to Nation Slavery(NS). I miss all the things I used to do. I missed my own messy room and comfy bed. But most of all I miss my family and friends sorely. I hope they missed me too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



But all in all I hope I have became a better person. Although there are many things that have not gone my way since NS, I tend to look on the bright side and be thankful and content with small things such as this 3 day off break that enables me to blog and spend some time with my loved ones. The army does not make you discover the things that you lack. Instead the army makes you rediscover what you already have and teaches you how to treasure it. Because what you have now may not be yours again tomorrow. Period.

It was not a complete waste of time as I would have thought. At least I have learnt BCCT and ICCT (Basic and Intermediate Close Combat Training). So watch out for my right-hand pull back guarding block. HIYAH!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Now life in the army is more or less settled. I am able to adapt and get use to the nature of my slack job scope. Life is getting beautiful. At least I am now paid back for all the weekends that I have burnt with offs. I consider myself fortunate and privileged in having a chance to churn out wholesome recruits from my alma mater and school-renowned MOHAWK company.

Life in BMTC as an instructor is really fun. There are tough times but there are also relaxing moments. Still, no matter how good army life now is, I cannot wait till I ORD. Nothing beats civillian life. No rank beats the biggest rank of all. The thought of being called MR. Shaun Foo instead of 3SG Shaun Foo is a thought that I fantasised about daily and a thought that I would have died for.

The day when I ORD is the day when I spread my wings and fly. Away from the cursed island of Pulau Tekong. I can't wait to meet new challenges in life. Bring em on I'd say!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I really cannot wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home