html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: All in a day's work

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

All in a day's work

Yes I'm back from work thanks to a mid-week off that I applied for. Time to chill out a little while and catch up with some friends before a boring Commanders training on friday and COS duty (yes its me again but dun ask me why) on saturday. At least I only have 3 COS duty for next month. YEAH. Say it with me, COS SUCKS!

Well I'm not here to grumble bout' my duties but rather to share an interesting encounter in my "work" yesterday. ( COS means Company Official Slacker)

I was mindlessly watching Terminator III in the company office when suddenly the phone rang.

"Rrrriiiiinnnng!"

Sigh. I paused the dvd player and walked over to the phone.

Me(in false cheery voice): "Good afternoon, Mohawk COMPANY"

Unknown : "Erm did anyone call my handphone juz now ah?"

Me(puzzeled look) : "No mam, no one called you, you are miss..?"

Unknown : "I am Mrs.Ng. Sure no one called me ah?"

Me(exasperated look) : "Yes, I'm sure mam' no one called you."

Mrs.Ng : "Erm ok. Must be wrong number. By the way ah, what does your COMPANY deal in?"

Me(tongue-in-cheek): "RECRUITment mam."

Mrs.Ng: "Orh. Ok. Bye bye."

Hahaha. Recruitment. Ignorant aunties. Heh.
All in a day's work I guess.

Catcha again dudes and dudettes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home