html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Here I am ONCE AGAIN!!!

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Here I am ONCE AGAIN!!!

I'M BACK!!!

Woohoo. I'm back from fieldcamp!!!! Did tonnes of illegal things and took more than a hundred pics!

Woohoo. It's a pity that not all of the pictures can be uploaded on the net of course.

If you know what I mean.

Anyway, I'm bound to upload some. The "innocent" ones of course. Woohoo!

Catch me up the weekends if ya can.

Cya around folks!

Orchard Road, Bugis Junction,
That is where, I want to be,
Why am I, still in army?
With my rifle and my buddy and meeeee.

-My platoon's rendition of the famous army song, Purple Light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home