html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Shocker deluxe

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Shocker deluxe

Shocker of the day #1:
The company A.S.A, a.k.a clerk, Alan, brought in a box of his own made lovely, warm, yummy and guilt free fat free chocolate cake!!! Ooooo. Yummy. Didn't know he can bake so well. Hahaha.

Shocker of the day #2:
I found myself embarking on a long weekend for no apparent reason. We were suddenly told to get lost which we gladly obliged. Which NSF ever complained about an extra night at home and away from camp? Woohoo.

Shocker of the day #3:
I was smiling at the cat below my block! Ahahah. I must be crazy. Who on earth smiles at cats? But the cute tangerine kitty replied me with a big-mouthed fangish yawn. Awww. So cute. I must be too happy to be home that I can't contain my joy.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home