html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Long weekend never seemed so short before

Monday, August 01, 2005

Long weekend never seemed so short before

Hehe. Enjoyed myself immensely this weekend. Booked out on Friday night feeling totally shagged and still suffering from post fieldcamp-lack-of-sleep syndrome.

Still, I dragged myself to Tamp mall immediately when I booked out to meet the classy dame. And I got a new shirt from FOX (urgh)!!! Hahaha. Ok. It was not so bad after all. Sorta changed my mindset and bias that I have about FOX clothes anyway. After a hearty meal of Long John's(hrummph,their chicken batters got smaller), I had a great time of recounting my fieldcamp's experiences and sharing with her first hand the pictures that I proudly took. Sure missed my dear a lot. Been a whole 2 weeks since I last seen her! Bah. My pretty dame never looked prettier before. *SWOON*

*Slaps myself and dragged myself from dreamland back to my desktop*

Oh. Where was I? Ya. Went home after that and had a great time of just watching tv with my family. Sure miss them too. Anyway I got something to confess.

I didn't miss my family the most. Neither did I miss YOU the most dear.

I...I... Want to confess that... I missed... I missed...

I MISSED MY BED THE MOST!!!

Woohoo. Slept like a baby for 9 straight hours. Gals at home will always take their bed(some of them water-beds, grrr...) for granted. Try sleeping in a jungle for 7 straight nights on a hammock.

And the Saturday was spent looking for a replacement phone for my T630 which looks like it has been shot in the screen and developing my field camp photos. And my my my. They do look brilliant. I love my digi cam. On the part of the phone, no luck. All phones cost too much. And my pay comes far too less and far too long apart. BOO!

I wrapped up my weekend by playing ball with my bros in the morning, going to Old Airport Road(Foodie's Heaven) and having my dada cook dinner for me! No wonder I'm growing fat. Grrr. Must run more.

Dang. Running short of time. Gotta run again. See ya folks soon with more updates!

Take care all. Especially YOU. Love YOU always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home