html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Arrgh!!! I could die of embarrassment!!!

Friday, August 05, 2005

Arrgh!!! I could die of embarrassment!!!

2 super cock-up, blotched, screwed, hay-wired sms issues today.

Horror of horrors #1 (My fault)
I sent a msg(ok, 10%mushy) INTENDED for the princess to another friend(a girl)...
Arrgh!!!

Horror of horrors #2 (NOT I do one!!!)
I got Tau Pok-ed in the company office, had my handphone siezed by my fellow colleagues(now arch enemies), and got mushy messages sent to unknown girls on my contact lists and another message saying that I want to break up sent TO the princess.
Arrgh again!!!

All I wanna do is to dig a hole and bury my head in it. Arrgh!!!!!

Sob... The shame... The embarrassment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home