html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: I'm sorry. I can't help but do this... Tee hee hee...

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm sorry. I can't help but do this... Tee hee hee...

Ahahahaha. I know she may kill me for this but I can't help but upload this picture because she looks so cute! Oops. This is what happens when I tried to wake her up earlier to go breakfast with me but she prefers to sleep in, thereby resulting in me finding something to do. Bah! (Other boyfriends viewing this entry should not try something like this as it can result in either you paying for breakfast or you eating alone)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Awww... Ain't she cute?

That's why I love YOU so much. Sleep more k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home