html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Mooncake Season's Here!!!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Mooncake Season's Here!!!

In light of the Mid-Autumn/Mooncake/Lantern Festival, I would like to be the filial and doting son that I always was and still am. So here I am, helping mom advertise her mooncakes. They are definitely much cheaper than those sold outside but just as good. I can vouch for that.

Let me now introduce to you these mouth watering delicacies...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Firstly, we have the Cheesy Mooncakes!
They are my favourite.
Can never get enough of the cheesepowder and baked mozerella on the top of it.
Totally yummy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Traditional Baked one which I dislike the most.
But still a must-have for many. Oh well, to each his own.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The All-Time-Favourite Snowskinned Mooncake!!!
Many would rather eat the skin than the filling. So would I.
Absolutely delicious.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MOONCAKES GALORE!!!!!

Yup. These are just some of the many variations that my mom makes. They are as I have mentioned much cheaper than those sold outside.

Cheesy Mooncakes goes at 18bucks per box of 8.
Snowskinned Mooncakes at 18-20 bucks for 4.
Traditional Bakes at 18-20 bucks for 4 too.

You can also choose the additional fillings you want in the paste. Be it single or double yolk, with gua zi (melon seeds) or without anything at all, these monncakes are sure to satisfy your tastebuds.

Besides, you can also choose the paste you would like to have. You can choose between greentea/redbean/yam and of course the most common lotus seed.

Those who want any will be able to contact me.

There, I've done my part.

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival Everyone!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home