html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Oh what a way to start the holidays!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Oh what a way to start the holidays!

Yes, it's official. I'm a slacker now. Just finished the last of the post-pop sai kangs for most companies. Saw the new Leopard Company Enlistees reporting for national service on a cold Monday morning. This was followed by a drizzle in the afternoon and a heavy downpour in the evening. Talk about Monday blues! Enlisting on such a Monday...

Awwww... Poor enlistees... So sad...

BUT I DON"T GIVE A DAMN!!!

*Evil Grinz* Cos I'm on OFF for this whole month! Woohoo!
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Back to me being a slacker. Was rotting my day at home today. Woke up after a good 12hrs of sleep and the furthest distance I walked all afternoon was probably from my room to the fridge. Talk about slacking! And I finished the latest Potter book of which I was totally disappointed with the ending. How can he die????? Never mind. I shall not spoil the suspense of the book for those who have not read.

The day was spent playing my game boy, watching tv and reading the papers. Followed by a dinner with the princess nearby.

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL LIFE.

Anyway let me unveal to you, *drumrolls* my schedule for the month!

Warning: Reading the excerpt below can cause the reader serious jealousy and painful exasperation. May have the sudden urge to kill the writer. Not for the faint-hearted. Especially those with busy schedules of massive work or operations in the units.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Ok. Here goes:

Sept 13:OFF
Sept 14:In Camp
Sept 15:OFF
Sept 16:OFF
Sept 17:WEEKEND
Sept 18:WEEKEND
Sept 19:COMPANY CHALET
Sept 20:COMPANY CHALET
Sept 21:COMPANY CHALET
Sept 22:THAILAND TRIP!!!
Sept 23:THAILAND TRIP!!!
Sept 24:THAILAND TRIP!!!
Sept 25:THAILAND TRIP!!!
Sept 26:OFF
Sept 27:In Camp
Sept 28:In Camp
Sept 29:OFF
Sept 30:In Camp
Oct 01:WEEKEND
Oct 02:WEEKEND
Note: In Camp means 8-5 play erm I mean work in camp.

3 weeks of pure bliss and ecstasy!!!

Oh, do be jealous. Go on. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home