html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: My 3 Newest Love...

Monday, September 12, 2005

My 3 Newest Love...

Here's my 3 latest love. Woohoo. Life is good with them around. Can't seem to put any of them down these days.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The latest Harry Potter book!!! Hahaha. And all thanks to my elder bro for it. He got it from China at half the original price! Woohoo. And he finally finished reading it after a fortnight.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Game Boy Advance SP!!! Also from China. Ooh. Makes me just feel like making a trip there myself. Comes complete with pirated games too! The perfect companion for long train rides and boring moments.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And the best of all is the piquant and fragrant mixed berries tea from Lipton. The best complement one can have to your Game Boy adventure on the sofa, or the shadowing of Potter's exploits on your bed! Totally yummy.

And I have the whole month of Spetember to indulge in them at home!

Wake me up, When September ends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home