html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: It's my lucky day!!!!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

It's my lucky day!!!!

Yup. It's my lucky day today. Woke up with a heavy head at 10am in the morning. Must be too much sleep (something that I don't have in camp). Was going to be another boring day as usual with all my friend busy with their stuff and XinYi stuck in school till late. BORING!!!

The only highlight of the day was a much awaited dinner with REC, I mean PTE Dexter and YiQuan at Tampines. My blossom church buddies who grew up with me. Haven seen them in ages! The shocker came when I learnt that YiQuan was late as he had to find a parking lot for his car.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole world can drive except me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Must book my basic theory soon... I don't care!*

After the initial pang of jealousy, we proceeded to Cafe Cartel and had our early dinner. It was 430pm. Had a good time of updating one another bout our lives. Seems like time has really flown by.

After promising to meet up to go to church together tomorrow, we then parted as YiQuan gotta take some classes at 7. I then wandered to the nearby Tampines Regional Library.

Guess what I found?

Sidney Sheldon's Are You Afraid Of The Dark? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's my lucky day! It's hard to find even a single Sidney Sheldon book on the shelve in any library. Even much harder when it is his latest book!!! It's like a blind man hitting the bulls eye, like S'pore winning the Olympics, like seeing snow in the middle of Kembangan MRT, like Dexter being able to slam dunk(intentional pun), like... like... well... like me scoring A1 for my Chinese 'A' levels.

Now you see the magnitude of the impossibility? Well the impossible happened today! It's my lucky day! Just when I was moaning the loss of finishing the potter book, here comes another novel that I cannot simply put down. I should have bought 4-D for tomorrow, but I decided not to push it. The book is more than gold.

Woohoo. Will be cuddling up with that book under my sheets in a while.

And XinYi juz promised an hour ago to give me some of her own made Milo Flavoured Snowskinned Mooncake as well! Yummy. What have I done to deserve all these?

Thank you God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home