html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: To the sun,sand,and the sea

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

To the sun,sand,and the sea

Yup. It's time for me to leave once again for the sun, sand, and the sea. But not at Tekong this time!

I'll be off to Chalet @ Changi! Woohoo!

As such, I'll be gone till Wednesday and will be flying off to Thailand on Tursday.

This is your last chance to pester me to help you buy anything from Phuket Flea Markets.

Will be checking my mails and blog just before I fly off. So you all still have chance to tell me if you all want anything.

Take care all you people!

3 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is very interesting. I've got a similar site related to autosurf for cash .

Maybe you'd like to have a look some time...

Peace,
Bradford Moore
www.BradfordMoore.com

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Hi there,

I used to stay Kembangan too. I moved to Sengkang in 2002 after getting married. I still go to Kembangan every evening on weekdays to dine at my mum's place. I attend City Harvest Church. Which church do you attend?

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger On Eagle's Wings said...

I attend Trinity Christian Centre. Hahaha. Good. Kembangan is a nice place...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home