html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Totally Smashing!!!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Totally Smashing!!!

I'm sorry I still haven blog bout my trip to phuket but I'm too plain lazy.

187 photos leh! You would go crazy uploading all of them up too.

Give me some time folks.

Anyway...

Check out my new ORD Countdown timer on the right of the screen!

Totally Smashin'!!!

Credit goes to Cheers for it once again. The computer genius!!!

I now have something else to look forward to whenever I blog now.

Gosh. 261 days seems like eons away, light years from now, gazillion hours later...

But I'm sure it will come one day.

That is MY driving force when I work.

What's yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home