html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Happy!!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy!!

Whee!! I've gotten my laptop, at a steal somemore!! Thanx dear for helping get it. So now I'm on my bed typing this entry. =)

Shaun had to fight tooth, nail and nose hair to get through the crowd and and help mi get the laptop and also a thumbdrive. =))

Have not installed Microsoft Words in yet, so everything had to be done in wordpad. Haha~ Feel so old school.

Saturday night was spent at Aloha Loyang where the ZQ stayed overnight to celebrate Elain's birthday. She had a princess birthday cake!! Complet with tiara and a wand. So sweet!! We had a treasure hunt for her, and I'm sure she enjoyed herself. We suddenly bursted out in to "Happy Birthday" song for her at the stroke of 12. Hope you like it! Her moms reaction was so funny - " just now sing already not enough ah". Haha.

We played Bridge, Mahjong, and watched Tokyo Drift. But all of us went to sleep at around 2am. This is the sad life of an OT student. Too little time to rest, so when there's is chance to rest, we rest.

Hope to get the pics from them soon so that I can post some of them up, especially the one of mi with the tiara and wand. Makes mi feel like a princess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home