html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: More pics!!

Friday, September 01, 2006

More pics!!

Pics taken on 28th Aug, At MOS for Rui's b'day celebration. It's my first time there, and I've not been clubbing since like ermm.. 2years ago? Came back with a sore throat which led to what I am now.


Bored, so we started photo-whoring.


And some more!


Whee~~


Almost the whole of the Otties gang. And I got a good hair erm.. night!


The other side~


Seeking some respite in the ladies.. haha


More pics taken in the toilet. I wonder where was I....

After that, Sil, Min, EL, Irene, and Funk-p' came my house to stay thru the night. After cleaning up, we decided to play some mahjong. Played around 5 times then all of us were too drowsy to continue, so we hit the sack at around 6, till 7 plus, where we went for prata at my favourite mama shop. =))

I like the blog so much now, coz there's so many pics!! =)) I love pictures. They make the blog colourful!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home