html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Birthdays galore!!!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Birthdays galore!!!

It's back to back birthday parties this weekend! These couple of days are the most important days this year for this few people...

1. My mom! Happy birthday mom! (though you won't be seeing this duh) Just came back from bringing the whole family together with relatives out for her birthday dinner and it cost $315++ Reasonable for an 11 course meal for 12 people I guess? Thank you mom for BROTHERS. So I don't have to pay for the birthday dinner on my own. Hahaha! What an ingrate I am!

But really I guess no one can really thank our parents enough for all the sweat, tears, toil and especially blood, lost mostly through my parents puking out (try raising 3 boys to maturity), that they're put in through these tens of years just to bring us up. Though we will not explicitly display our affection I'm sure deep down inside somewhere all of us love our parents equally much. Hehe.

2. Jia Xi and Yu Hui. Yes you dudes share the same birthdays. And together with my mom as well. So how to forget right? Happy happy 21sts!!! While it may not be your happiest day of the year, especially Yu Hui but oh well. After 12 tonight, the day still signifies your transitions to adulthood!

Yu Hui "bro" all the best for your exams! I'm sure you'll score well with all the effort you put in! Erm think of the rain concert that you're soon attending to spur you to for the final lap of your exams. Don't give yourself undue stress. Take care and catch up soon!

Jia Xi ah bang! May your 22nd year of existence see put your honging aunties skills into better use! Make sure all aunties protest against gst hike and all vote for hem wp. Continue to claim new grounds for ah hem wp and also for God. May you find find greater meaning and joy in your walk with God this year! K enough wishes now to serious stuffs. WHEN WILL YOU GO SIMPANG TO WATCH SOCCER WITH ME AND WEASEL??? Btw Yeovil town FC still suck. Hahaha.

And in a couple of hours on the 27th it'll be the big day of another big girl!

3. Happy birthday XiangNing! Thanks for the invitation to last night's party. Your party was great. I still want to order cake from your dada next time. And I'll soon shamelessly kapo your chocolate fondue machine for my own selfish unscrupulus purposes as well. May all your wishes (you know what they are) come true! Will drop a more detailed email for your guest book soon! Take care and work hard for your projects.

Sigh. Weekends just seem to fly by. Especially when every minute of it was spent with people close to your heart. I gotta stop blogging soon to go sleep. I really can't wait for skool to start... Good night folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home