html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Some random early weekend updates!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Some random early weekend updates!

After loboying for a couple of days the weekends are finally here! Wanted to start working as early as this week but sigh. Job offer haven't came.

The week seems longer when there's absolutely nothing to do. TGIF and I managed to blast start the weekend by going out with Weasel and Su Qin. Caught Flushed Away at TM's gv. As I sat at the theatre I can't even recall what was the last movie that I caught. Sheesh. There was not many people and we managed to get the last row centre seats.

For those who have not watched it, I'd say it's a good 80 odd mins of hysterical laughter. Weasel and I laughed so loud that Su Qin almost swore we were not related to her. She also nearly emptied the pop corn bag to put it over her head for fear of being spotted with us. Nah not that bad but somewhere there. You'd get the idea. Anyway it's the perfect movie to laugh away all the stoopid hair pulling mugging days.



Yes it's a story about animated rats. If you wanna find out if it's worth the 7.5 to 9.5 bucks that you're going to part with to see this show, click here. Too lazy to write my own reviews and I don't wanna spoil the show for others as well.

Met up with the princess after that to go Bras Basah to find arts stuff. Had to waste 6 bucks to buy a brolly from giodarno as it suddenly rained like mad. Sigh. Wanted to go Bras Basah to find a guitar for myself also. But all the guitars there are way out of my range. Not to mention being low on quality as well. Sw** L** music co really out to KAH people of their money one. Must go peninsular next. Miss my old Epi guitar. Haiz.

Headed to Terence's birthday party next. And I finally caught up with KENNY bro! My jc first 3 months buddy. It's been like what 4 years since we last met? Had a good couple of hours chat with him. Nice to find that he's doing great. Didn't had chance to play a game of pool with him at the clubhouse as the table's always occupied. He's an excellent pool player. Managed to catch up a bit with old squash buddies as well also. Haha. That's the main reason why I attend parties. Not so much to see the bday boy or gal (you'd hardly get a piece of them anyway) but to catch up with long lost friends.

Today started off great too. Just came back from a mile swim at safra tamp with elder bro. Waters' yellowish, infused with who knows what. Eek. And I'm itching all over now despite bathing. Been a long time since I last swam too. Missed island life in Pulau Tekong where the pool's only 20 m away from my bunk and its waters' deep blue in colour. Managed to make it back in time before the crazy storm that's going on outside now.

More updates soon! Pray that I'll get the job I want.

Hope you guys would have a great weekend too!

Gotta go stare at the rain outside now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home