html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Went back to skool to get my new polo tee and here it is.
Dri-fit! Look smarter?? Haha. Also, a pic of me for those who haven seen me in like forever (read: Sel and Flo)


Check out the mosquito bites on my arms!! Haha...

Some random updates:
- Clinicals had become more stressful, especially with the Aussie guy having his last week now. No one to tear our hair out together from next week on. =(
- Lotsa things to do and find out. Not enough time as usual.
- New pizza place at C*entury Sq*uare is cool. Refer to Sh*aun's last entry. Note: It costs $5.90 to $ 6.30, and not $6.80 as he claimed.
- Should I cut my hair short or curl it? Hair is getting messy.
- Sh*aun just cut his hair, and it makes me look like a sugar mummy next to him!! Haha.
- Just came back from a home visit in K*atong and I bought back Katong L*aksa for dinner!! Whee!!
- Lesson learnt: NEVER EVER have lunch with a client. He will want to have lunch with you everytime. It's okay if it's a one time event (because you have to accompany him to go buy some stuffs), but not everytime. It's not that I do not want to have lunch with him. But lunchtime is respite for myself, and I don't wanna babysit anyone!
- Mid eval: HB came. And I really got alot to work. I need to "open up" myself. And I'm not spontaneous or creative enough. HOW!?!?!?!

13 more days to go!! Hang in there otties!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home