html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Because I was rash...

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Because I was rash...



Because I was very rash. I bought Sun Yan Zi's My Story, Your Song compilation album without even a second of hesitation. Just because it was staring at me at Sembawang music store in Junction 8. Oh it's the first time in my 21 years that I went to Junction 8 today. *thunderous rousing applause* Thank you.

Just less than a month after I swore off buying cds with my purchase of the limited edition The Best of Sixpence None the Richer cd. I have total control over my bloody nets, without any form of personal self control.

And I still wanna buy:
1. A new guitar
2. A new pair of spectacles
3. A new pair of havaianas
4. Another pair of going kai kai shoes
5. A laptop back pack

That's all I can think of for now and I'm so toast.

Was there after our game of badminton in the morning at YioChuKang sports hall (Why am I going to all the way to YCK every alternate days???) Oh today's badminton game saw another first as well. First time in my 21 years I got trashed by a girl in badminton. Quite a lot of life's first in a day. Haha. Not really trashed but I lost 7-11. Credit to her of course she was good. *applause for her as well?*

Ran around the court like shyte but erased all the couple of hour's hard work with a meal at cafe cartel later on. I'm spending money like water ( I lost 26.20 bucks on mahjong on Sunday=( ) but I'm in a freaking desert. Haiz. But hopefully I'll be working by next monday. Getting restless with countless hours of doing nothing. And I'm super low on vitamin M.

Will be looking around for a job while awaiting the result for an application. I don't wanna work at DFS again although they need people during this holiday season. And I would like to try waitering. Anyone knows of any place which offers at least decent pay (no minimum national wage rates please) and training for total noobs like me?

What to do what to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home